Covid-19 Impact Programme
The Covid-19 Impact Programme will ensure that people from Armed Forces communities can keep accessing important services, where resources for these services have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
This programme is now closed
This programme will ensure that people from Armed Forces communities can keep accessing important services, where resources for these services have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
This is a single round programme, with £6 million available to Armed Forces charities and CICs supporting serving personnel, veterans and their families affected by Covid-19.
The Trust will administer this programme; however, a panel comprising MOD, the Cabinet Office and Cobseo representatives will make decisions on applications.
To be eligible to apply, your organisation must meet the following criteria.
- You must not be in receipt of other public sector Covid-19 funding (this does not include applications to the Trust’s Veterans Should Not Be Forgotten programme). You need to tell us about other Covid-19 related government funds that you are applying for.
- You must have at least one year’s published accounts.
- You must be able to show that your organisation’s income has been directly impacted by Covid-19.
- You must be able to demonstrate a need to keep the services that you offer open, to help people from Armed Forces communities affected by Covid-19.
£6 million available as grants of up to £60,000. In exceptional circumstances, grants of up to £125,000 or more may be awarded.
Themes and priorities
Charities across the UK must be working in one of nine key areas:
- Support to the elderly (including care homes)
- Mental and physical health
- Domestic violence
- Criminal Justice System
- Service families (including childcare)
Deadlines and dates to note
The deadline to apply has been extended to 23:59 on 29 May 2020, though you can apply sooner than this and we encourage you to begin your application as soon as you can. You’ll need to include a letter from your Chair, Treasurer or Accountant with your application. There’s more information on this within the guidance. Decisions will be made in June 2020. Any organisations awarded funding will need to be able to start their project by 1 August 2020 at the latest, and complete their project by 31 October 2020 .
Guidance and resources
Each of our funding programmes has its own specific guidance. It is important you read the programme guidance before you apply as it contains vital information to support you with your application and outlines the programme priorities and eligibility criteria in full.
Take a look at the application questions in this downloadable Word document. This is for info only and to apply, you must use the link below.
Why not review the application checklist before you apply?
Apply for funding
If you’ve read through the details of this programme, checked the eligibility and programme guidance, then click below to begin your application for funding…Apply now
Read the full statement from the MOD on this programme, here.