A Word from the Positive Pathways Programme
Part of the Veterans’ Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund, the Positive Pathways programme funded projects that have developed activities supporting the mental health and wellbeing of ex-Forces.
Here at the Trust, we love to see the projects that our funding goes towards. We made a short video to highlight just some of the projects that we have supported.
This video includes contributions from…
- Battling on “Country Retreat Project” Awarded £35,000
- Service Dogs UK Awarded £70,000
- Fighting Chance “Gloves off” Awarded £35,000
- Age Cymru Awarded £35,000
- Positive Adventure “Veteran Keyworkers” Awarded £35,000
To see the full list of all the grants that have been awarded in this programme please see here…